Health care sharing ministries (R 2021-17) | Washington state Office of the Insurance Commissioner - Washington state Office of the Insurance Commissioner
The commissioner is considering adopting rules relating to the exemption for health care sharing ministries (HCSM) found in RCW 48.43.009 (leg.wa.gov) and the sale of HCSM plans by licensed producers. This will involve updating existing rules and adding new rules.
Stakeholder draft released July 21, 2021
First stakeholder draft for R 2021-17 (PDF, 114.58 KB)
- Aug. 12, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Register for the meeting via Zoom
Notice to start rulemaking
CR-101 for R 2021-17 (PDF, 83.06 KB)
- Comments for the stakeholder draft are due Aug. 17, 2021
- Comments for the CR-101 are due Sept.15, 2021
- Please submit written comments to the rules coordinator